- TARBIYAH requires that students abide by the following registration policies.
- These policies have been implemented to ensure our courses run in an effective and efficient manner. TARBIYAH prays that you will find the learning experience with TARBIYAH enriching and that your path to Jannah will be one of ease.
- Please note, failure to abide by any of the following policies may result in a student being withdrawn from the course without refund. Students must register using their full legal name and provide accurate information. When required Tarbiyah Online Madrasah reserve the right to request photo ID and/or proof of address to validate student entering the course.
Courses Payment Policy
- Students paying onsite must bring cash or card (where available).
- Onsite registration will be available where credit/debit card payments are accepted subject to availability.
Courses Admission Policy
- Students are required to pay the complete course fee prior to commencing the course.
- Students who have an amount owing from a previous lesson will not be allowed into the course until they have paid in full the amount owing.
- Placement into a course will only be made after a payment has been made.
- Student placements into courses are prioritized on a first pay basis.
- As a general rule Tarbiyah Online Madrasah requires students to be at least 15 years old by class date. This is to ensure maximum benefit for the individual participating in a course. However, Tarbiyah Online Madrasah may make exceptions for students under age wishing to attend. Please direct all enquiries to your regional teams.
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah reserves the right to refuse entry to any student who does not comply with our admission policy.
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah condemns extremism in any form
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah is not responsible for the views of student attendees
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah reserves the right to refuse entry to any student attendee who promotes extremism
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student attendee from its seminars if behaviour is deemed inappropriate or disruptive to the learning experience of other student attendees
Courses Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Refunds – students are entitled to a full refund of course fees if they notify the Tarbiyah Online Madrasah city by email 7 days before the course
- Transfer – students can request to transfer their fees (deposit or full fee) to the following course if they notify the Tarbiyah Online Madrasah city by email 7 days before the course. This request can only be made once. Only exceptional cases will be considered (by the city Ameer/Ameerah) for transfer of fees after the 7-day period
- Deposit paid towards a course is not transferrable after the 7-day period and goes towards covering the costs already incurred (venue hire, speaker travel, notes, refreshments etc.).
- Students who fail to attend a course and did not request a prior refund or transfer will be eligible for arranging a binder pickup with the city up to 30 days after the course is held. No refunds or transfer credits will be provided after the course is held.
- By agreeing to join the Tarbiyah Online Madrasah Enrich Pass program, you will be agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions stated below.
- To be a member of the Enrich Pass, personal information will be provided to Tarbiyah Online Madrasah to enable periodic updates by email and benefits entitlement.
- Benefits are non-transferable and exclusive to the Enrich Pass member.
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Enrich Pass accounts that are fraudulent, inactive over a year, or a breach of any Terms and Conditions in our sole discretion.
- Tarbiyah Online Madrasah Enrich Pass is a loyalty program owned and operated by Tarbiyah Online Madrasah. Terms and conditions may be subject to change.